Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank You Steffeys

Before leaving for our African adventure, my dear friend Liz invited Eleanor and I to stay at her parent's house in MA for a few days. Her parents, generous as ever, happily agreed. We had a wonderful visit with our dear friends the Steffeys, and this made leaving both easier and much more difficult- go figure. Before we drove out of their driveway, Mrs. Steffey presented Eleanor with a gift; one that I couldn't wait for her to grow into. That time has come, and we cherish it. It is my favorite article of Eleanor's clothing, and I love that it's finally cold enough for her to need it.

Each morning, Eleanor points to the sweater and asks to put it on before we go outside.

Thank you Steffeys.



1 comment:

  1. And what a beautiful sweater it is! I can hardly believe she's grown into it "already." Good thing you're sending photos--we might not recognize her after she's grown so much otherwise!! Grandpa D

    ReplyDelete