Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

a rose by any other name

I long ago posted about Eleanor's butter habit. Perhaps this photo will jog your memory:



Well, it seems I've found another way to indulge her desire: I pair the butter with sugar, flour and olives (yes, olives) and cut it into cute little shapes. So she's not eating it right off the block, but really does that make it any more acceptable? For the time being, the answer for me is "Yes. Absolutely."
-kjd

 equipment.

 shapes.

 little fingers.

2 comments:

  1. You will have to show me how to make those. I think she already knows the best part of cookie making, eating the raw dough. Grandma D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will certainly share these gems with you, Grandma. Although I haven't introduced Eleanor to the pleasure of raw cookie dough yet...those are the final products she's reaching for!
    -kjd

    ReplyDelete