Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Factory seconds

Yesterday afternoon I stopped at the "supermarket" at the end of our road for a short list of goodies which included diapers, pickles, and olives (don't ask). At the counter they bagged everything for me, and carried the bags to the car since my hands were full- trying to stop Eleanor from eating the piece of pickle she had just dropped on the floor. When I got home I went to take the bags from the car and one of the two caught my eye. "Interesting," I thought. "How did they get their hands on this?" And then I picked it up. Of course. God forbid anyone in America should have a bag like that!
-kjd


 The bag.



The reason it's in Africa, not a GAP store near you.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! Thank goodness THAT didn't make it to a store in the US--even a factory outlet would be in crisis over such a damaged, unuseable product. (Ha!) Think our priorities are a wee bit askew? Dad

    ReplyDelete